The list of the industries under Consent Committee consent granting authority is prepared and displayed for information of the entrepreneurs. Comments/suggestions are invited from the industries
The list of the industries where CC with consent granting authority is attached. MPCB invites comments/suggestions/review from all the industries.Click here for list
The CC category industries are defined by the Board as under:
- Red category industries with capital investment above Rs.25 crores upto Rs.100 crores..
- Orange category industries with capital investment above Rs.200 crores upto Rs.500 crores.
- Green category industries with capital investment above Rs.1000 crores upto Rs.2000 crores.
Infrastructure projects such as town ship's, I.T.Park, Highway, Irrigation Project, building and construction projects with capital investment above Rs.100 Crores upto Rs.500 crores.
The category of industry i.e CC is mentioned in the consent issued to the industry.
This list has been prepared based on the available data and records and it is possible that some industries may have been left out inadvertently in this list.
The industries falling in criteria for CC industries given in para 2 above but whose names or Consents are NOT appearing in the list should immediately, get in touch with:
Joint Director, PAMS Division
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
3rd floor, Kalpataru Point,
Opp.Cine Planet Cinema
Sion (E), Mumbai
Phone/fax - 24044543
- The agenda, minutes of CC meetings are also hosted on MPCB Website since April 2012 and the consent copies are also made available on website. Industries are requested to take note of the same and give us feedback with suggestion for improvement.
- The attention of industries is drawn to the clause in the consent granted to them about submission of renewal application at least before 60 days of the consent validity date. The industries are advised to submit the application as per this condition to ensure that there application is processed and a decision is taken well before the consent validity period expires.
Board has initiated auto renewal based on self certification of compliance by the industry. Board has already issued detailed office order on the subject (Click here).